Buy this adspace on this page: $250 through June 7, 2016 primary.
All Districts > SD26: Coast LA
[incumbent: Ben Allen (D) - term limit: Redi]
Probable Candidates: 2018
(i) = incumbent
2012 Presidential Race
- Barack Obama (D) 64.9%
- Mitt Romney (R) 32.3%
2010 Gubernatorial Race
- Jerry Brown (D) 58.4%
- Meg Whitman (R) 36.0%
|June 3 Primary Election Results|
|Ben Allen (D)||25,987||22.2%||570 of 570|
|Sandra Fluke (D)||22,759||19.4%||570 of 570|
|Seth Stodder (N)||20,419||17.4%||570 of 570|
|Betsy Butler (D)||19,301||16.5%||570 of 570|
|Amy Howorth (D)||18,411||15.7%||570 of 570|
|Vito Imbasciani (D)||5,189||4.4%||570 of 570|
|Patric M. Verrone (D)||3,446||2.9%||570 of 570|
|Barbi S. Appelquist (D)||1,630||1.4%||570 of 570|
County Breakdown | Vote Count Tracker
|Source: California Secretary of State|
District Voter Registration
The entrance of Vito Imbasciani into the race to succee . . . [paid subscriber]
(July 1-September 30, 2014 filing period)
|Committee||Contributions||Expenditures||Cash on Hand||Contributions Since*|
* = Contributions of $1,000 or more
Source: California Secretary of State
|2010 Census Demographics for SD26|
|Citizen Voting-Age Population
The Bench (likely future candidates)
Incumbent term limit: 0
- Betsy Butler (D) - Member, State Assembly
- Ted Lieu (D) - Member, State Assembly
- ...[suggest additions]
Comments on the race for Senate District 26 via Facebook
- 2014-09-15: SD26 to consider Sandra Fluke on November 4, . . .
- 2014-07-09: SD26 (Coastal Los Angeles): Who voted and for whom . . .
- 2014-06-18: SD26 general between Democrats Ben Allen and Sandr . . .
- 2014-05-07: SD26 ($299,584).
The big daddy of inde . . .
- 2014-04-29: SD26).
Meanwhile, Pfizer Proposes a Ma . . .
- 2014-04-28: SD26 (Coastal Los Angeles)
SD28 (Coachella Valley . . .
- 2014-04-11: SD26 (Coastal Los Angeles): Santa Monica-Mali . . .
- 2014-04-03: SD26 (Coastal Los Angeles): The backlash against B . . .
- 2014-04-01: SD26 (Coastal Los Angeles): new analysis on the ra . . .
- 2014-03-28: SD26 ballot.
Thursday: Secretary of State r . . .