Buy this adspace on this page: $250 through June 7, 2016 primary.
All Districts > SD14: Fresno/Bakersfield
[incumbent: Andy Vidak (R) - term limit: 2018]
Probable Candidates: 2018
(i) = incumbent
This continues to be one of those perplexing districts in which Democrats have a significant registration edge, but just can't seem to capture, even when they outspend Repu . . .
Subscriber Log-in | Learn about subscriptions.
District Voter Registration
2012 Presidential Race
- Barack Obama (D) 58.3%
- Mitt Romney (R) 39.8%
2010 Gubernatorial Race
- Jerry Brown (D) 51.2%
- Meg Whitman (R) 40.2%
(January 1-June 30, 2015 filing period)
|Committee||Contributions||Expenditures||Cash on Hand||Contributions Since*|
* = Contributions of $1,000 or more
Source: California Secretary of State
|2010 Census Demographics for SD14|
|Citizen Voting-Age Population
The Bench (likely future candidates)
- 2014-09-26: SD14 (Kings): Yesterday, the state and local Democ . . .
- 2014-09-12: SD14. In case you were wondering, Kings County is . . .
- 2014-08-06: SD14 (Kings-R): In a 2013 special election followi . . .
- 2014-08-05: SD14 candidate Andy Vidak, but both parties will b . . .
- 2014-08-01: SD14)
Jean Fuller (SD16)
Ed Hernandez (SD22 - un . . .
- 2014-03-20: SD14 (Vidak), and pick up SD34 (Correa). In the As . . .
- 2014-03-17: SD14 (Fresno-Bakersfield): The California Dem . . .
- 2014-03-11: SD14 (Fresno-Bakersfield): Vidak's Senate seat may . . .
- 2014-02-27: SD14 (Bakersfield-Fresno): changed from Leans Repu . . .
- 2014-02-25: SD14 (Bakersfield-Fresno): removed Kings superviso . . .