If you don't see images in this message, click "Display Images" or the equivalent.
Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Receive this as a forward? Get the Nooner in your e-mail box.
To be removed from The Nooner list, click here.
Become a Nooner Premium subscriber (or below buttons for Square) to access enhanced legislative profiles, exclusive election analysis, and downloadable back-end data. | Follow @scottlay
Advertise in The Nooner to reach over 8,000 readers
- Inside Golden State Politics (Bill Boyarski and Sherry Bebitch Jeffe): Newsom, Trump, Roberts: Politics and Policy (2020-07-02)
- KQED's Political Breakdown (Scott Shafer and Marisa Lagos): Assembly member Sydney Kamlager (D-Los Angeles) on the budget and the governor's response to COVID-19 (2020-07-02)
- Capitol Weekly Podcast (John Howard and Tim Foster): WHO would Gavin Newsom pick for California’s open Senate seat if Kamala Harris does become Vice President? - Half a dozen political players from across the state, including Garry South, former state senator Fran Pavley, Roger Salazar, Adama Iwu, Karen Skelton and Joel Fox (2020-07-01)
ATCpro UPDATES (subscriber feature):
- Recent analyses:
- CA45 (Irvine) - 07/02/20
- SD11 (San Francisco) - 06/25/20
- CA48 (Orange County beach cities-Costa Mesa-Fountain Valley) - 06/22/20
- CA21 (Coalinga-Lemoore-South Bakersfield) - 06/19/20
- CA22 (Clovis-Visalia-Tulare) - 06/18/20
- AD74 (OC Beach cities-Costa Mesa-Irvine) - 06/17/20
- SD11 (San Francisco) - 06/16/20
- AD16 (Walnut Creek-Pleasanton-Livermore) - 06/15/20
- AD65 (Buena Park-Fullerton) - 06/15/20
- CA50 (East San Diego County) - 06/13/20
- SD21 (Santa Clarita-Antelope Valley) - 06/12/20
- AD38 (Santa Clarita) - 06/11/20
- CA25 (Santa Clarita-Palmdale) - 06/11/20
- AD76 (N. San Diego County) - 06/10/20
- CA49 (S. Orange County-N. San Diego County) - 06/10/20
- CA45 (Irvine) - 06/09/20
The Nooner for Saturday, July 4, 2020, presented by SYASL Partners
- AD33 (SB High Desert)
- cakeday and classifieds
GENERAL ELECTION DATA POINTS
I am exhausted, as are you probably. I've been reading news for you and listening to legislative hearings for month, and don't we all want to jump in Lake Tahoe?
So we all can dream:
Lake Tahoe is a large freshwater lake in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, straddling the border of California and Nevada. It’s known for its beaches and ski resorts. On the southwest shore, Emerald Bay State Park contains the 1929 Nordic-style mansion Vikingsholm. Along the lake’s northeast side, Lake Tahoe Nevada State Park includes Sand Harbor Beach and Spooner Lake, a gateway to the long-distance Tahoe Rim Trail.
Yes, I am totally exhausted too...
AD33 (SB High Desert): Favorite Rick Herrick (R) reports a $6,000 "loan" to his campaign. The seat is open as Assembly member Jay Obernote moves on to Congress. Herrick will easily pay himself back from interest groups when he gains the key to the green carpet.
cakeday and classifieds after the jump...
CAKEDAY: Happy birthday to folks with the best or worst birthdate, Lois Corrin, Swanee Edwards, Alma Hernandez, and Terry Saldanes Mendoza (a high school classmate)!
Add your classified now both in The Nooner and online
for $50/week or $150/month by emailing
email@example.com, with a headline, a summary of up to 200 words, and what you'd like the end date to be. You can attach a PDF or provide a link for a bigger job description/info to apply. [Other advertising options]
Offices available for sublease: Meridian Plaza
Between 1-3 offices are available for sublease in the Meridian Plaza office building, 1415 L Street, two blocks from the Capitol. The offices are approximately 150 SF each. Internet, gym, partially furnished (desk, chair, bookcases) are included. 24/7/365 key card access; floor-ceiling windows facing Sierras; professional offices. One year lease preferred. $1,500 per office. Contact Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 577-9734 with questions.
Photos: 1 | 2 | 3
Political Data Inc.
For 30 Years PDI has been California’s premier data vendor. Now, you can get live online trainings on the newest PDI software every week: