If you don't see images in this message, click "Display Images" or the equivalent.
Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Receive this as a forward? Get the Nooner in your e-mail box.
To be removed from The Nooner list, click here.
Thank you for being an ATCpro subscriber! Your ATCPro subscription expires 08-01-2021. [renew now using, Square, PayPal or check]
- Chasing Justice (SF DA Chesa Boudin and Rachel Marshall): Professor Angela Davis on the modern civil rights movement (also available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and others)
- Chasing Justice (SF DA Chesa Boudin and Rachel Marshall): Professor James Forman, Jr. on race, policing, and protest
- Cap•Impact Podcast (McGeorge School of Law): Lobbyist and adjunct professor Chris Micheli talks about California’s Balanced Budget Requirement. (2020-06-19)
- Inside Golden State Politics (Bill Boyarski and Sherry Bebitch Jeffe): The protests, LAPD, Garcetti, and the budget (2020-06-19)
- KQED's Political Breakdown (Scott Shafer and Marisa Lagos): Former Assembly Speaker and UC Regents chair John Pérez on a Historic Week at the Supreme Court and the Push to Bring Back Affirmative Action in California (2020-06-18)
- Capitol Weekly Podcast: (John Howard and Tim Foster): Joe Rodota discusses his new podcast The Oppo File, where he looks at the history of opposition research (2020-06-18)
ATCpro UPDATES (subscriber feature):
- A full list of recent updated analyses is available at the subscribers home page along with my rankings of top races to watch for congressionals, State Senate and State Assembly. If you have forgotten your password or never set one, click "Forgot Password" on that login page.
The Nooner for Monday, June 29, 2020, presented by SYASL Partners
GENERAL ELECTION DATA POINTS
cakeday and classifieds after the jump...
CAKEDAY: Happy birthday to Karen Baysinger, Linda Nguy, and Radmehr Nowroozi!
Add your classified now both in The Nooner and online
for $50/week or $150/month by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org, with a headline, a summary of up to 200 words, and what you'd like the end date to be. You can attach a PDF or provide a link for a bigger job description/info to apply. [Other advertising options]
Offices available for sublease: Meridian Plaza
Between 1-3 offices are available for sublease in the Meridian Plaza office building, 1415 L Street, two blocks from the Capitol. The offices are approximately 150 SF each. Internet, gym, partially furnished (desk, chair, bookcases) are included. 24/7/365 key card access; floor-ceiling windows facing Sierras; professional offices. One year lease preferred. $1,500 per office. Contact Jane at email@example.com or (415) 577-9734 with questions.
Photos: 1 | 2 | 3
The McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific
In addition to a well-respected JD, the McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, offers the Master of Public Administration (MPA) and the Master of Public Policy (MPP) degrees. Both full-time students and those earning a professional degree while working succeed in the program. Our focus on the interconnections of law, policy, management, and leadership provides unique competencies for your success. Students gain a foundation in statutory interpretation and regulatory processes critical to governance. Learn at a beautiful campus three miles from the State Capitol:
Political Data Inc.
For 30 Years PDI has been California’s premier data vendor. Now, you can get live online trainings on the newest PDI software every week: