The Nooner for July 26th
¡Buenos dias, mis amigos! Happy humpday.
It's going to be a quickie today. There really is little in the Capitol and political news today. All eyes are on Washington's health care discussion.
Comstock's has a great profile of the new California Democratic Party secretary Jenny Bach.
We have a cap-and-trade extension, and the infighting among the California GOP over the law continues.
#CAKEDAY: Happy birthday to Eric Stein and Seth Stodder!
- Republican Party Of San Diego County: $15,000
- Democratic Attorneys General Association - California: $11,500
- Do For State Assembly 2016: $10,000
- Caples For Assembly 2016; Brian: $8,650
- Taxpayers For Gaines For Boe 2018: $7,300
- Agnew & Brusavich, A Professional Corporation: $4,200
- Brown For Assembly 2012, Cheryl: $4,100
- Lowe For Assembly 2012, Committee To Elect Donna: $3,900
- Gordon For State Assembly 2014, Rich: $1,500
- Jacobi For Assembly 2016: $1,250
- Yamada For Assembly 2012: $1,100
- Hayward Chamber Of Commerce Good Government Now: $750
- Schaupp For Assembly 2016; Charles: $750
- California Water Political Action Committee: $500
- Achadjian For Assembly 2010, Katcho: $425
- Roelle For Assembly 2014, Friends Of Rick: $200
- San Jose/evergreen Faculty Association, Aft 6157, Committee On Political Education (cope): $115
- Yamada For Senate 2016: $100
- Schaupp For Assembly 2014, Charles: $100
- Pollock For State Senate 2016; David: $100